1. Where do you live?
Lou de Bètoly: I live in Neukölln, Berlin.
2. Since when are you in Berlin and where are you from?
LB: I am from Paris and I’m in Berlin since 2011.
3. Where do you want to go?
4. How big is your flat?
LB: I find it big.
5. How big is your studio / office?
LB: At the moment I invaded my flat. But I’m moving in a new space next month.
6. How big is your team?
LB: My team is small.
7. What would you do if not fashion design?
LB: If I wouldn’t be a fashion designer then maybe I would do other kinds of design.
8. Do you have a role model?
LB: I like people who appear very free to me.
9. Which district do you like the most and why?
LB: Neukölln because I know it very well.
10. Your secret Berlin tipp?
LB: If I tell you then it’s not a secret anymore.
11. What does Berlin smell like?
LB: It smells like fresh air.
12. What does Berlin taste like?
LB: It tastes like tofu sausage.
13. The berliners knack for fashion?
LB: They experiment very well.
14. And their weak point?
LB: French chic.
15. Where do you see the Berlin fashion scene in 10 years?
LB: I don’t know.